When a product is delivered, check the order whilst the delivery person waits, if they are in a hurry, only sign the delivery note if you can also write "unchecked". If boxes look as though they are damaged you have two options:
- Refuse the delivery
- Accept the delivery, make the delivery person aware and sign for the goods clearly writing damaged on the delivery paperwork
In both situations you should contact us immediately and report the problem. The majority of damaged products are damaged in transit. Once you have signed that the delivery is in good condition, it is almost impossible for us to claim for a replacement product from them.
All our products are inspected prior to dispatch and we never send damaged products.
- As most items are made to order, we will only accept products back for refund or exchange if they are ‘Mis-described’ ‘Faulty’ or ‘Damaged’ on delivery ( if notified within 24 hours of the delivery time, by telephone, fax or email). However, we may decide to restock the product as a goodwill gesture, in which case there will be a re-stocking fee. Note: this does not apply to personalised or bespoke products, these are non-returnable unless mis-described, faulty or damaged.
- If the product is damaged in any way or has become broken in transit, the product must be signed for as ‘damaged’ with the carrier and this must be notified to our sales team by email- firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01539 628309 within 24 hours of receipt otherwise no liability will be accepted by Noticeboards Online, and your goods will not be returnable and you will not be refunded. In the case of you being an account customer, you will remain solely responsible to settle your account within your agreed terms and conditions.
- If your goods are deemed to be faulty please call our Customer Services on 01539 628309 or email email@example.com.
- If you have any complaints, you should direct them to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Noticeboards Online Ltd, 9 Garden St, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 7EB. Nothing in the Returns Policy affects your statutory rights under any contract you may have with us.